CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER OR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES:
A full refund of tickets purchased is applicable if the captain is required to cancel the tour due to unsafe sea or weather conditions. At times, the captain may not make that decision until right before the tour as the weather often changes in our area and the weather forecaster are often incorrect! We do recommend that you call ahead if you are driving from a long distance.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Be sure to bring your camera to capture the beautiful islands, light houses and all the wild life!
- Dress warm in layers as it is cold on the Bay of Fundy with the water being only 60 degrees all summer.
- We do have rain jackets and blankets on board, or sunscreen if needed depending on the weather. There is a heated cabin below deck with the galley, washroom, salon, sleeping cabins. We may put up the rain awning if needed.
- We serve a continental style breakfast on the 9:00 am tours only and a homemade soup and crackers on the other tours. You may bring other snacks, especially for children.
- There is a licensed cash bar so you may want to bring some cash for that.
There is one seat for every passenger on the Tall Ship and you are also free to move around the ship as you like. There is a solid steel guard rail up the adult hips and a life line above that. There are adult and child size life jackets and two life rafts on board (Transport Canada Approved yearly). We do have space for 2 wheel chairs on the Tall Ship however the gate to board is not wheelchair accessible. There is a 10” step with hand holds to get onto the vessel and the crew can assist as needed. The bathroom is below deck with 9 boat steps with hand holds.
We recommend you arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to your departure time (you must arrive at least 20 minutes prior). We are the first ticket office at the right hand side of the wharf. 4 King Street, St. Andrews, NB, E5B 1Y2. Look for the six foot pirate statue on the porch.
It is all free parking in town currently without a time limit on all the streets.